Re: [Chicken-users] Auto CompletionProblems

From: EfraimVagner
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Auto CompletionProblems
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2019 14:47:46 +0000

> 1.  You only ever get auto-completion for the things you have
>     loaded/imported in the geiser repl.

I know that what should happen, but is isn't what happaning.

> 2.  Is company mode active?

Yes, it works for some things (functions defines with define, for example)

> 3.  Did you install apropos and chicken-doc, and populated the
>     documentation database with
>

> > $ cd `csi -R chicken.platform -p '(chicken-home)'`
> > $ curl https://3e8.org/pub/chicken-doc/chicken-doc-repo-5.tgz | sudo tar zx

No, I didn't do it before, but I tried it now and didn't change anything...

> 4.  Not sure why you need jedi? That's for python, no?
>
>     On 8/2/19 10:19 AM, EfraimVagner via Chicken-users wrote:

I'm actually not sure, I don't really know what does what, so I just said what
I installed.