[Chicken-users] Obscure bug with srfi-18, mailbox and coops

From: Théo Cavignac
Subject: [Chicken-users] Obscure bug with srfi-18, mailbox and coops
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 15:49:37 +0200

Thank you your awesome reactivity !

> Is this a different error, or caused by the problem you observed?

I don't really know to be honest. This is the bug I am really tracking
and I don't know if it come from a logical error in the code or if it
come from the other bug I described before. The thing is that other
bug appear randomly. Right now on my local repo I got scheduler using
slot one-shot in place of slot workers (same kind of bug than in my
previous mail but with a different slot).

As I said this is a work in progress and there is definitely more bugs
in my code but the problem I described is the most weird and prevent
me from going forward.

> This is just a guess, but I think it just may be the case you are using the
> slot before it has been initialized (see build-cache in coops.scm).

I don't think the slots are uninitialized because sometimes the slot
used instead of another contains class instance. Still I would like to
try but I am not sure how to proceed to inject options in building
coops. Is it something like this :
CSC_OPTIONS='-disable-interrupts' chicken-install coops