Re: [Chicken-users] error unbound variable w/ srfi-13 and/or module impo

From: felix . winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] error unbound variable w/ srfi-13 and/or module importing
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 10:18:11 +0200

> Error: unbound variable:
> |\xcf\xfa\xed\xfe\x07\x00\x00\x01\x03\x00\x00\x00\x08\x00\x00\x00|

This is the magic number of a binary (64-bit Mach-O), so I assume you
are trying this on a Mac. Someone is trying to load a binary as source file,
which indicates that an attempt at binary loading is done and failed,
resulting in another attempt to load the binary as source, resulting in the
start of the file being interpreted as a variable name, which it isn't of
course.

Your loading/linking still is not working out. If you have the patience and if
nobody beats me to it, I can give it a try myself and get back to you.

Providing all the right options and tool invocations is indeed a bit of a
hassle,
I apologize for that complexity, but flexibility sometimes has a cost...