Adding deprecation notices to CHICKEN 4 egg docs?

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Adding deprecation notices to CHICKEN 4 egg docs?
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:24:29 +0100

Hi all,

I've noticed that the documentation for CHICKEN 3 eggs (and also for
CHICKEN 2 eggs, where we have them) contain a "OUTDATED EGG" warning
at the top, to warn people away from them.

I'm thinking, maybe we should do something similar for CHICKEN 4
documentation now.  CHICKEN 5 is now just over 2 years old[1] so it's
about time, even though some eggs may not have been ported yet.

Also I noticed we didn't do this for the manual itself.  I think it's
a good idea to that now, too.

Thoughts?  Comments?

Cheers,
Peter