chmspec-devel

Re: [chmspec-devel] FIftiMain SVG image

From: Razvan Cojocaru
Subject: Re: [chmspec-devel] FIftiMain SVG image
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:28:23 +0300

Hey all,

'Ello.

 add leaf -> WLC pointers

Yes I think that's quite important, you can't really tell from the current picture the relationship between leaf entries and WLCs.

 Maybe pick better colours

Nah I like them.

 decide if the numbers on the right should be removed

They're ok. Who doesn't get it can ignore it, but if the info is missing it's missing.

arrows pointing to the #TOPICS file

I agree. My first reaction on seeing the SVG was "but this is not the #TOPICS file..". Put it in a square or something.

PS: I'm hoping everyone has the ability to view svg, if not I'll do a png conversion on request.

Two hours later, after downloading the Adobe SVG plugin for Linux, Mozilla ignoring the plugin and Netscape crashing, I managed to view the SVG file :)). The only thing I can think of to add (but it's optional) is maybe word examples on the index and leaf squares. Like, for the topmost index node:

an

With arrows starting at the right place and pointing at corresponding index nodes, and so on, and then maybe in the #TOPICS file square some example simple data pointed to by the WLCs. Lemme know if my immagination is running around naked :)).

Cheers,
Razvan