[cks-devl] Ne vv Emerging Gr0 vvth st-0ck

From: timmos timini
Subject: [cks-devl] Ne vv Emerging Gr0 vvth st-0ck
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:22:56 -0400

*** WATCH THI$ 0NE OCTOBER 3.
BREAKING NEWS ALERT ISSUE BIG NEWS!!!
OUR HOT PICK IS: LVCC

Company: LAS VEGAS CENTRAL RESERVATIONS CORP.
Symbol: LVCC
Current Price: $0.95
1 Week Target: $3.00
1 Month Target: $5.00
Rating: 10(10)

Today we are issuing another ALERT on LVCC.
But we think the fun is just beginning with this stock.
It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume...
It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation
phase and might be ready for a big pop to new highs.

*** PUT LVCC ON YOUR RADAR FOR TUESDAY ***

His uncles agitation went out like a wind-blown flame. He, too, drooped in an utter fatigue. Never mind, Natty, he said tremulously, itll all come out right somehow. Just you do as Uncle Jehiel says. require the speaker to deliver them in sections, with intermissions for The neighbor stiffened in offended pride. I bid you good-night, Mr. Hawthorn, he said severely, and stumped down the steep, narrow road leading to the highway in the valley. The curse of St Withold upon these infernal porkers! said the swine-herd, after blowing his horn obstreperously, to collect together the scattered herd of swine, which, answering his call with notes equally melodious, made, however, no haste to remove themselves from the luxurious banquet of beech-mast and acorns on which they had fattened, or to forsake the marshy banks of the rivulet, where several of them, half plunged in mud, lay stretched at their ease, altogether regardless of the voice of their keeper. The curse of St Withold upon them and upon me! said Gurth; if the two-legged wolf snap not up some of them ere nightfall, I am no true man. Here, Fangs! Fangs! he ejaculated at the top of his voice to a ragged wolfish-looking dog, a sort of lurcher, half mastiff, half greyhound, which ran limping about as if with the purpose of seconding his master in collecting the refractory grunters; but which, in fact, from misapprehension of the swine-herds signals, ignorance