[cks-devl] odds and ends

From: Edwin Conrad
Subject: [cks-devl] odds and ends
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 21:45:36 +0200

Her dragon tattoo riveted my attention.
Then I gave my results to Jeffries for a critique of my successes and failures.
Girls will talk about the prom and their plans -if they have any- non-stop.
Girls will talk about the prom and their plans -if they have any- non-stop. I need a man who really knows how to love.
Ross believes in a technique called NLP. Sit her down, explain your concerns, and see if she opens up to you. With Klingons, fire the torpedoes, raise the shields and go to Warp Five.
Has she ever undergone a complete gynecological examination?
The concept has obvious appeal. From there, asking her out will probably be a relief.
A few weeks ago, in bed, Marcy was on top of me, in the mount position.
Has she ever undergone a complete gynecological examination?
And he says he can teach you how to bag babes, too.
And he says he can teach you how to bag babes, too.
You then link that arousal to yourself. The coquettish tone of her voice had me feeling like a winner.
A few weeks ago, in bed, Marcy was on top of me, in the mount position. Once you break the ice, you have the perfect in.
Make HER model for you.
Jessi was one of those women.
The kiss that followed singed my body hair.
As she got into my car, she flashed some thigh.
But this one sounds suspiciously like a Klingon. The second guy is still an untried mistery. She thrust her superstructure forward as she navigated the aisles.
I smiled and just kinda patted it, you know?
You are my biggest fan! She was a quirky, blonde interpretive dancer who put on artsy, semi-erotic shows around town.
I could see her responding. I am having an affair with a guy with quite small penis so I thought it would be good to try it with him. But is Jeffries nothing more than a snake-oil salesman who will do anything to sell his audio tapes and seminars?
A man who knows that the power of love is everything. She was running her hands across a shoe like it was penile tissue.
Sit her down, explain your concerns, and see if she opens up to you.
I need a man who really knows how to love.
Everything was going great, and I put my hands on her ass while she was bouncing on my dick, like I always do.
A few weeks ago, in bed, Marcy was on top of me, in the mount position. How many times before it does?
Notice the difference: You use HER words to feed back to her, but YOU control the actions and YOU give the suggestions, not her.