[cks-devl] This is what you've been wanting!

From: Dale Michael
Subject: [cks-devl] This is what you've been wanting!
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 22:03:43 -0500

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://gamran.com

He dreamed of Annie Wilkes in the court of some fabulous Arabian caliph,
conjuring imps and genies from bottles and then flying around the court on a
magic carpet.
There were all those drugs in the downstairs bathroom — surely there was some
way he could use them to put her out of the way, wasn't there?
The camera-man swung his lens toward Annie, Annie swung her shotgun toward the
camera-man; the camera-man, deciding he wanted to live to see the Grateful Dead
again more than he wanted to roll tape on the Dragon Lady, immediately dropped
into the back seat again.