[cks-devl] Sample Pack

From: Potted L. Risibles
Subject: [cks-devl] Sample Pack
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 14:31:06 -0500

go to the site

Although the room was full, no one was paying any attention to me. I had been through a lot for one day, and was thoroughly battered, bruised, contused and concussed. Down to eighty pounds pressure!Next thing you know the thing will be falling on its face and burning the place down. The official murmured something with a smile, spoke a few words into his phone, and the job was done. It was only a matter of minutes before I was pulling into the loading area in the back of the big store. Of course the alarm had been turned in and the roadblocks must have been forming up aheadbut that half mile went by fast at the speed we were doing. His eyebrows moved up in surprise when he saw the _expression_ on my face. You saw him viciously attack me, I told the stunned customers as I headed for the door.