[cks-devl] antagonize

From: Allan Hahn
Subject: [cks-devl] antagonize
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 23:37:00 +0000

The phrase is at the same brilliantly concise and quite vague for people who have not seen or used a news aggregator. It's not like you can avoid the topic. The trouble is that everyone wants me to come up with the idea for the book.
I disagree with the "all professional, all the time" blogging approach.
Beats the heck out of whatever else you might be watching on TV. By the way, this is the type of useful, practical information for which Rick is well known. Yeah, you can use Word or anything else to do this, but the wiki gives you the sense of a living, often-revised document that is easy to change, add links and update.
Hope to see you there.
Yeah, you can use Word or anything else to do this, but the wiki gives you the sense of a living, often-revised document that is easy to change, add links and update.
That's in part why bloggers seem to easily make friends with each other - there's an earned respect that comes from reading each other's work.
What is missing, still, is more pioneers. Trust me on this one.
Milton Wessel was the professor and I don't know many classes that I enjoyed more. Coming soon - a new public LexThink conference - watch for details. As I was telling Tom, it would be great if we could do some more of these together.
They seem that they could be a tool for personal knowledge management. " Western Wall is amazing, but from the first chord of Jerusalem you know that you are about to witness magic.
He has excellent content and a great podcast too.
I was thrilled when David got in touch and asked to talk because I had been reading his books and articles for years. How many of you have "about" pages that list your last article as being a year or two ago or have an "upcoming presentation" from six months ago?