[cks-devl] Re [23]:

From: Marina Thayer
Subject: [cks-devl] Re [23]:
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 07:36:40 -0400

L Full 18K Gold Daytona - $269.00

Yes it's our real prices, over 1000 models just for you!

Visit our shop:

http://081.incrumblecorn.com

"she screamed. "On newspapers, they sometimes call them Webster Pots. "You will be visited by a tall, dark stranger,»the gipsy woman told Misery, and Misery, startled, realized two things at once: this was no gipsy, and the two of them were no longer alone in the tent. It would be easy — too easy — to blame everything on his broken bones, or the dope, when in fact so much of it had been the book. And by the way, toots, the baby's name started out to be Sean, in case you're interested; I changed it because I decided that was just too fucking many n's to fill in. Perhaps the answer which came back was only the wistful call of his own mind, but he thought not — it was too clear, too much her own voice. Not tonight and probably not for weeks — they'll be a month into the baseball season before the ground firms up enough for you to get out to the road in this wheelchair."Then I suggest you pay their crappy tax-bill today. One was a can of charcoal lighter fluid. I have to. "David asked, ignoring her question. "What were you saying?

And inside he thought: What I want, Annie, is for you to do one of your forgetting acts when I've got access to one of your knives and I'm sure I can move well enough to use it. He began to look at the cans and bags of food in the pantry, trying to assess what he could take with the least chance of raising her suspicions next time she came out here. The drums pulsed their steady rhythm, in it's way as much a soporific as the sleepy drone of the bees. The manuscript copy of Fast Cars which was now in Annie Wilkes's possession was, in fact, the only existing copy in the whole world. And do you know what the British did to them if they got caught before they could get over Oranjerivier and into Boer country? Crying a little, he rolled the wheelchair over to his wastebasket and buried the wet wads of Kleenex under the wastepaper. She upended her own and drank half of it without stopping; then she stifled a burp, ladylike, against her hand. It was time for her to fade out and show up someplace else — Idaho, Utah, California, maybe. They look in other places and try to think of other things before they come back. "He nodded, although the truth was that he could not feel anything — this medication on top of what he'd already given himself was rolling him toward unconsciousness at an alarming rate, and he was beginning to see the room through gauzy layers of gray. With a thin warbling cry, Annie plunged Bossie's cross, into the trooper's back. all those things faded away to the magic-lantern shades they really were when the pain got bad enough. "That was when I started to realize I could have a problem with you even if no one from the outside suspected a thing. She might take one casual glance in here and immediately realize in some arcane way what had happened. "So then,»she continued, "I'll say the policeman wrote it all down in his book and thanked me. Paul sat looking at it for a long time, almost as if there were something to see. That's a lot of bags for a few scraps of cloth, Paul thought, but he knew that she would have plenty to put in them before she was done. As she approached she became more and more sure that the white object was not just lying on the ground, but protruding from it. The piece of paper was still in her hand, and every now and then she would shake it in front of her own nose as if in self-chastisement. And if anyone asks me later where I stayed, so they can check the register, I'll say there were no good ceramics so I started back. Psychotics, rocked in the poison cradles of their own egos, want to do everyone handy a favor and take them along. Ramage, too, had her moments when she could not help wondering what life might have been like if Geoffrey and the doctor had arrived an hour later on that dark and stormy night two months ago, or if the experimental blood transfusion in which her young master had so bravely poured his own life's blood into Misery's depleted veins had not worked.