[cks-devl] teens rousing

From: Angelica Ross
Subject: [cks-devl] teens rousing
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:09:48 +0100

Here I was swapping tyres and fitting new rear brakes.
that was very helpfull when i realised that.
seem to exact match the colors from the honda nice! This is how far this build is from completetion. The first time it went wrong.
Maybe someday I will finish it.
Here I was swapping tyres and fitting new rear brakes.
She ran like a dream.
Maybe someday I will finish it.
I spend hours on this job. Hundreds, thousand, I dont know, but look this beauty!
G-craft rear mudguard replacement kit.
This bike also has the reflectors and the small headlamp. The cramshafts being of origin badly treated, are them also in bad condition. seem to exact match the colors from the honda nice!
I think it may be a bit to low when Im running in the engine.
Large a thank you with those wich contributed to this refection, of wich cmsnl. This is yet another of our old Hondas with a crankshaft problem.
stands the test of time, for styling.
She really loved the bike, and decided to try it.
After almost a year and half of research, head breaks to find certain parts, here of return with its engine and its new painting.
I think it may be a bit to low when Im running in the engine.
The chrome is of spotty quality, another good indication.
Note the special semi-high exhaust, very rare! For the blue one, not of concern, its identical.
Carbs will be Mikuni flatslides.
Rear carrier replacement kit from takegawa.
This example came to me from Kansas, but not quite in this condition.
Hundreds, thousand, I dont know, but look this beauty!
Had some problems with the front fork and wiring to the takegawa clocks. Moreover stickers of origin are not avaible any more.
Only annoys at the time of starting engine.
Still long way to go!
I think it may be a bit to low when Im running in the engine. Here I was swapping tyres and fitting new rear brakes. One can of elbow grease tightened necessary.
Finally I discovered that the problem was rectifier. I spend hours on this job.
But unfortunately not of the color origin.