[cks-devl] sentry

From: Amabel Leon
Subject: [cks-devl] sentry
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:20:24 +0200

Not much there, actually, but we're slowly starting to venture out and explore the state, little-by-little. I guess that's why they were in the cheap bin, hmmmm.
She already has lots of little friends from her class and talks about them all the time.
So far I've only had to stop a handful of times due to pain. So far I've only had to stop a handful of times due to pain. Becky is enjoying school. I had the scrumptious almond chicken with water chestnuts. It runs well, and will allow us to haul dirt and sand for the backyard.
Very cool, and based on a true story - I love it!
She enjoys learning new things each day, and thinks her teacher is pretty great. She's a little social bug! I didn't know apples could get sunburns, but they do.
com Frugal Living GuideSite.
Nothing has changed on my end, so Google broke it.
I found the end a little unsettling but understandable.
I found the end a little unsettling but understandable.
They're cheap, good food so get your hands on one or two early.
What are you waiting for?
So far, I've seen the introductory mini-series, and half of the first season.
Everything's fine in Internet Explorer, but it doesn't seem to want to display in FireFox. Exciting stuff, I know. She's a little social bug!
They have been completely gone for almost a week straight now. Replacing the bunkbeds they shared, there are now two separate twin beds on opposing sides of the room.
and more frugal tips. As I am not down to the weight I would like to be yet, I will not divulge my actual weight, but I am happy that it's going down. He says "bish" for fish, "chi" for chip, "drinka" for drink, and "sha-sha-shaka" when his 'ba-ba' is finished heating in the microwave. And more things to think about before buying that new appliance.
However, next time I will know exactly which brand of mice poison to get!
Learn to "put up" food now, while you can still get it relatively inexpensive.
Yes, we love green ones and black ones - but the burgundy ones, no.
It was very funny in many parts and very serious in others. Read these stories and more from around the Web on News.