cons-discuss

cons-examples first try

From: Erich Waelde
Subject: cons-examples first try
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:26:32 +0100

Hello all,

I have decided to create / collect a collection of working
examples for Cons. This is my first bit. Since I have no
access to Windows compilers I have not tried to make it
work for Windows. I have tested the stuff on Linux.

Please have a look, send any shortfalls / comments to me.
If you have other small examples, e.g. a little java thing
excercising more Cons methods, I'd be happy to include them.

If someone would be willing to test the examples on Windows
I would be happy to integrate the needed changes.

I have not bothered to include GPL2 Headers yet, but will do
so for the next 'release'. The tarball contains a dirtree
starting with ./eg/ which can be unpacked anywhere.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Erich

--
Erich Waelde
Agilent Technologies Boeblingen         GIO Europe Unix Services