cons-discuss

RE: Future of cons?

From: Brad Garcia
Subject: RE: Future of cons?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:10:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Nadim Khemir wrote:

> If you want to continue this discussion let's
> do it private

I apologize to the list for not doing this in the first place.

There is a point below that I'd like to discuss on the list, however.

> Or is it that people that want to do things (that's Doug) don't have
> the power to do it

I think Doug was happy that Rajesh wasn't abandoning the project and would
update the website when he gets back to the states.  If Doug actually
wants to be the maintainer (of the website, or cons itself), then I have
no problem with a transition, but I don't think that's what he wanted.

Doug, can you clarify?

Brad Garcia