cons-discuss

big example

From: Emil Nowak
Subject: big example
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 18:36:28 +0200

Hi,
I was looking for some tutorial to learn about gnu make and I found cons :_P.
If it is really better than make I would like to learn it. After reading
documentation I needed some project to see example how use cons on some big
application. I found nothing. If you know any project which uses cons please
add links to it in documentation.
Another good thing will be some hello-world program in cons with gettext,
gtk/qt/xlibs and some complicated dependency. BTW: how can I do something like
make clean etc. in cons?