Re: trying to contribute but got an error during the setup

From: Stéphane Archer
Subject: Re: trying to contribute but got an error during the setup
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 12:26:03 -0300

Dear Arsen and Jeffrey,

I did the ./bootstrap steep, and I did a `git clean -xf` to make sure I
started again on a known state.
I still have the error and I'm not sure what is going wrong.
in lib/ I have the parse-datetime.h and parse-datetime.y, I really don't
understand why the .c is missing, is it generated or downloaded with
./bootstrap?
I have included the log for each step, I hope you can understand what is
going on.

Best regards

Stéphane Archer

--