Re: Help with make install

From: Pádraig Brady
Subject: Re: Help with make install
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 18:28:26 +0100

On 10/05/2023 14:41, VITOR LUIZ DE CASTRO VIANA wrote:
i'm trying to install de gnu software because i wanna install the C-XSC
library for a college project. I made the ./configure run correctly but
when i made the make install it warned me that the reference is not defined
for "floor" in src/seq pasta
How could i solve this problem?

Note you reached the wrong list.
coreutils has a src/seq, but this is coincidental to the issue you're having.

Your issue sounds like a linker problem,
and specifically that a math lib is not specified.

C-XSC looks like a math lib itself, so I suspect it's left to the user
to specify which base math lib they want (for example blas over the standard
lib).
If you want the standard lib then I guess adding `-lm` to your build would help.

Please C-XSC specific channels for any further correspondence,
and not this list.

cheers,
Pádraig