Still a need for [ and pinky info pages?

From: Collin Funk
Subject: Still a need for [ and pinky info pages?
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 21:42:24 -0800

Hello, I noticed an old FIXME note in coreutils.texi and TODO about
info pages for these programs. Is there still a need/desire for them?
I notice that `man [' opens the manpage for `test' so I assume there
isn't much need for a separate one. When opening the man page for
pinky the SEE ALSO section shows the following:

     Full documentation <https://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/pinky>
     or available locally via: info '(coreutils) pinky invocation'

Since the page doesn't have a section the link leads to a page not
found screen and info will say it cannot find the given node. I think
that, if anything, it would be nice to have a pinky section just so
people aren't linked to an invalid page from the generated manual. I
would be willing to write it but I figured I should ask for thoughts
here first.

Thanks,
Collin