cppdoc-announce

[Cppdoc-announce] township underestimate

From: Natalie Nash
Subject: [Cppdoc-announce] township underestimate
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 13:47:29 +0200

Big news expected.
IF you are Receiving this email, you are among the first public
investors to know about  W T A F  !!!
W T A F  should be one of the most profitable stocks to trade.
We feel this is a "S t o c k  A l e r t" and you should have this on
your Radar.

Trading Date : 05.06.06
Company : WATAIRE INDUSTRIES INC
S t o c k : W T A F Timing is everything!
Profits of 200-400 % EXPECTED
Price : $0.60
9 Day Trading Projection : $2 - $3
Rating : S T R O N G  B U Y

How many times have you seen issues explode but you couldn't get your
hands on them?
Big watch in play this tomorrow morning!
We Love this company and at anytime they can put out major news and the
price can triple.
Do this often enough, and your portfolio can double, even TRIPLE in
value.