dataexplorer-help

Re: [Dataexplorer-help] Support for Junsi-Charger

From: Sebastian Setz
Subject: Re: [Dataexplorer-help] Support for Junsi-Charger
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 12:16:30 +0100

Am 25.02.2012 06:55, schrieb Larx:
Pretty low traffic on this mailing list... so I will start.

First: I'm really glad about having an up-to-date software for alternative
operating systems for my Graupner HoTT system. Thanks for the work!!

My question: Is it also possible to support Junsi eChargers (208B, in my
case)? I gave it a try with the DevicePropertiesEditor and the .ini-file from
LogView, but I didn't get far. There are some entries which are pretty simple
to transfer, but pretty soon I simply had no further ideas.

I don't know if it is legal to attach the LogViewer-.ini-file, so I won't do
it, but it is available from the corresponding web page.

Hello,

just wont to tell you that someone read your mail. But that's all, I can't help you because I also don't have success to get the dataexplorer working with a custom "openFormat". I know the developer don't use the Mailinglist often. But I'm shure you can contact him via his personal email address.

Good luck

Sebastian