dataexplorer-help

[Dataexplorer-help] iCharger 106b+ Junsi

From: Francisco Gomes
Subject: [Dataexplorer-help] iCharger 106b+ Junsi
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 20:07:50 +0000

Hello, I’m not a programmer, just a simple user, and I heard about your program
in candlepowerforums because I bought the new SkyRC MC3000 and appears that you
are working on supporting this charger. What I want to know if there is any
change of you include iCharger 106b+ from junsi to your program, I’m a Mac user
and I can’t log my charges/discharges because I need a windows PC to do so. As
it is an old charger I don’t know if you are instructed on this, but I have to
ask! Thanks and keep having a nice weekend!

Sincerely,
Francisco Gomes