dataexplorer-help

[Dataexplorer-help] cheali-charger

From: Bierent Quentin
Subject: [Dataexplorer-help] cheali-charger
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 15:45:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hello

There is a buzz growing about cheali-charger, an new opensource replacement
firmware for hobby chargers

https://github.com/stawel/cheali-charger/blob/master/README.md

This firmware turns a basic chinese knockoff charger in a full featured
charging station with plenty of data available through UART

It can be compared to the revolution made by openwrt/ddwrt back in the days,
now industry standard

I expect cheali-charger spread on OEM chinese chargers in no time and become a
defacto standard

I suggest the add of cheali-charger templates in dataexplorer to provide a
clever alternative from running logview through a crappy wine stack (for non
windows users).

This would be a smart move to make tons of users switching from logview to
dataexplorer

IMHO

thank you