dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] No directory /usr/src/linux after installing kernel-source

From: Holger Wansing
Subject: [Dazuko-help] No directory /usr/src/linux after installing kernel-sources
Date: 20 Jan 2003 19:32:41 +0100

Hello,
I needed to install dazuko and in order to do that I need my
kernel-sources. Of course.
I installed them, but now I have no /usr/src/linux directory as
it should be for installing dazuko.

I installed dazuko already successfully at Redhat and at this time
I only had to install the kernel-source.rpm and the /usr/src/linux was
there.
Now I changed to debian and I installed the kernel-source.deb-package,
but at /usr/src there is only a kernel-source.tar.bz2 archive and no
directory "linux".

Is there something special at debian?
I found nothing in the installing-dazuko-faq.

I use Debian 3.0 (Woody)

Holger Wansing