dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Catching ON_CLOSE_MODIFIED events

From: Jaroslav Suchánek
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Catching ON_CLOSE_MODIFIED events
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 17:32:15 +0200

Hello,
how can I detect ON_CLOSE_MODIFIED event? I'm already using
dazuko-1.2.1 and I've tried dazuko-1.3.0-pre1.

All other events are ok (ON_OPEN,...), but when I change accessed file
(e.g. in editor), and write it back, dazuko only report ON_CLOSE event.

Are there any other ways to catch modified files?

Thanks a lot for any ideas,

JS

Chceš to rozjet už cestou na CREAMFIELDS? Vyhraj a naskoč si do PILSNER URQUELL
Expressu. http://user.centrum.cz/redir.php?url=http://www.pilsner-urquell.cz