dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] dazuko and threads

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] dazuko and threads
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:29:41 +0200

Hi,

There is a new pre-release of Dazuko available: 1.2.2-pre3

http://savannah.gnu.org/download/dazuko/dazuko-1.2.2-pre3.tar.gz

This version has full multi-thread support through a new ThreadSafe API
(_TS). This interface is exactly the same from the standard interface
except:

1. All functions have _TS at the end
2. All functions require a pointer to a dazuko_t structure
3. dazukoInitialization() is a new function to initialize the dazuko_t
structure

Each thread should have its own dazuko_t structure, which is used when
calling the Dazuko functions. A multi-threaded example program is also
included (example_mt.c). Please have a look at it for usage.

If you encounter any problems with this implementation, please let me know.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer