dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] installation on Mandrake 9.1

From: Holger Wansing
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] installation on Mandrake 9.1
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:26:37 +0200

Hi,

>     I try to install and test  AVG pro single edition trial on a
>     Mandrake 9.1.  I had problems with the Kernel and Dazuko.
>

>    Can you please give me a touch, on the procedure to install
>    Dazuko on mandrake 9.1

You already read "Howto" and "FAQ" on www.dazuko.org, didn't you?

If you still experience problems not listed there, you should
post detailed information about error messages to get help ...

--
Greetings
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 0.9.6-claws
        under Debian GNU LINUX 3.0 Woody.
                Registered LinuxUser #311290
                        Spam filtering powered by Spamassassin.org