dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] uninstall

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] uninstall
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:29:33 +0200

Louis-Simon Houde wrote:
I would like to know how do I uninstall Dazuko and/or antivir. I looked at the FAQ and there is nothing on this subject.

Hi,

In order to "uninstall" Dazuko, you just have to delete the kernel module (dazuko.o or dazuko.ko). Uninstalling the AntiVir product is a question that should not be answered on the Dazuko mailing list. If you refer to their free online forum, I am sure you will find an answer.

http://forum.antivir.de

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer