dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Dazuko 2.0.XX and Fedora Core2 with kernel 2.6

From: Marcos Dias
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko 2.0.XX and Fedora Core2 with kernel 2.6
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 11:52:10 -0300

Hello,

I'm trying to use Fedora Core2 with kernel 2.6.6

And I have the following erro when I try load the module:

/var/log/message:

Jun 24 18:41:02 nfsserver kernel: There is already a security framework initialized, register_security failed.
Jun 24 18:41:02 nfsserver kernel: dazuko: failed to register
I read FAQ8 and put this on my boot loader:

selinux=0 capability=0

But anything changes!

Exist a solution for this problem ?

Someone have success to use DAZUKO with Fedora Core2 ?

[]'s

Marcos Dias