dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] warning during make

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] warning during make
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:49:20 +0200

David Bush wrote:
I am trying to get Dazuko working on FreeBSD 4.9 (Intel platform). Configuring goes okay, but I get a Warning from make:

Warning: Object directory not changed from original

This warning is ok. It occurs because only a single module is being compiled instead of the complete kernel.

The dazuko.ko module is there and I've tried loading it, but the example program can not register with Dazuko. I am running it as root and I have compiled the kernel that is running from source. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Did you create the /dev/dazuko node?

mknod /dev/dazuko c 33 0

John Ogness

--