dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko 2.0.XX and Fedora Core2 with kernel 2.6

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Dazuko 2.0.XX and Fedora Core2 with kernel 2.6
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:09:23 +0200

Marcos Dias wrote:
I'm trying to use Fedora Core2 with kernel 2.6.6
And I have the following erro when I try load the module : Jun 24 18:41:02 nfsserver kernel: There is already a security framework initialized, register_security failed.

I don't have access to a Fedora machine. Are the security modules built into the kernel or are they compiled as separate modules. (ie. are there capability.ko and selinux.ko files somewhere in /lib/modules?)

If they are built as separate modules, you can definately disable them by removing them (move them into some backup directory).

I read FAQ8 and put this on my boot loader:
selinux=0 capability=0

These boot parameters are supported by SuSE 9.1. I don't know if they are supported by Fedora Core (it looks like they are not).

Someone have success to use DAZUKO with Fedora Core2 ?

I may be installing Fedora Core soon to investigate some other things, so I will have a chance to see how they are building their kernel.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer