dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Problem with ON_OPEN

From: fred wu
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Problem with ON_OPEN
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 16:07:24 +0800 (CST)

Dear All,

  I have tried the following samples and I configured dazuko with ON_OPEN, ON_EXEC and ON_CLOSE enables.

 #> ./example /home

 When I was inside the /home directory and executed the "ls" command, dazuko will return messages like
 OPEN: ...
 CLOSE: ....

 Why dazuko will return meesage? I haven't copy anything and I just typed the command "ls". I think it will be trouble the antivirus program with scan the "dummy" actions. How can I exclude it?

Best,
Fred

借過、一拍兩散、奇洛李維斯回信...
全港最大手機下載中心