dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] filesize=0

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] filesize=0
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:28:20 +0200

T.Aonuma wrote:
>> How are you using "FILE OPEN"? Can you provide some code?
>

> I just use a sample for C language of this version and become it in this
> way.

If you have the example program running with:

# ./example /tmp/test

and you do something like this:

$ cp /tmp/test/file1 /tmp/test/file2

you will see:

OPEN file_size:1024 file:/tmp/test/file1
OPEN file_size:0 file:/tmp/test/file2

This is correct behavior. The file that already exists (file1) will show the
correct file size. But the file that it is being copied to (file2) has a
file size of 0 when the open occurs, because the file is being created.

I hope this helps.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer