dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] loading dazuko on bootup (SUSE10.0 -retail verson)

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] loading dazuko on bootup (SUSE10.0 -retail verson)
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 09:06:25 +0100

russbucket wrote:
> John I was able to run the test to answer your question. I was referring to
> the sub domain message. If either capability, dazuko or both are in the
> kernel modules to load at boot, I get the subdomain error. If the they are
> removed the subdomain loads.

I am not familiar with the SubDomain module, so I am not sure what it is
trying to do. Do you have a reference about SubDomain that talks more about
what it is (particularly, what the kernel module does)? I am curious if it
is an LSM module. If so, it might not accept being a secondary LSM module.
It might also be interesting to see what happens if you load SubDomain first
and then try loading Dazuko. (Although if SubDomain doesn't want to be a
secondary module, then it probably doesn't support "stacking" either.)

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer