dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Problem with dazukofs u PLESK

From: ulli2mail
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Problem with dazukofs u PLESK
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 14:55:16 +0200

Hello,

I installed dazukofs3.0rc4 under CentOS5.3 with Kernel 2.6.27.36. DazukoFS is
running and recognized by AVIRA Anti Vir Server for UNIX 3.
I configured Avira to qurantine suspicious files into /home/quar. Now the
problem occurs using Plesk. If there is a bad file in e.g.
/var/www/vhosts/domain.tld/httpdocs, lets say a php shell like c100.php, Avira
recognizes the file is bad and copys it to quar. but is not able to delete the
mad file.

I think the problem is because the file is owned by domainowner:psacln. But I
think Antivir is running under root and should be able to move everything? It
is able to delete files owned by root, but not by other (vhost) users.

May you know the reason for this?

Kind regards,

Uli