dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] dazukofs & antivir

From: Thomas Wilhelmi
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] dazukofs & antivir
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:30:02 +0100

Hi Thommy,

thx for your answer. But as you said: it has nothing to do with our
problem:-)

I found out that if I follow the instructions in the Readmeeven the
start of the example (showfiles) freezes my machine immediately after
start. I onlymountthe Test-Directory and start it. That's it.No access
to the directory or anything else is necessary.

The directory is mounted like said in the Readme. Here is the entry
from/etc/fstab:

/tmp/test /tmp/test dazukofs

and than I enter:

"mount /tmp/test"

if I than start the test-app: freeze.

This leeds to the problem that, when I mount (e.g.) a home-Dir with
dazuko the machine freezes totally during boot.

Regards