dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] need a close event from dazukofs

From: Nil Nik
Subject: [Dazuko-help] need a close event from dazukofs
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 05:09:45 +0000

Hi,

I think dazukofs does not support a CLOSE event. I need a action on close event.
How do i get CLOSE event?

Also if folder is mounted using smbfs/cifs and we specify this mounted folder to watch for dazukofs,  it does not detect the files copied from other machine.

is there any solution/workaround for this???

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.