dcc-dev

[Dcc-dev] field therapist

From: Bill Sanders
Subject: [Dcc-dev] field therapist
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 02:01:49 +0200

It's booming and that's great for the online economy.
Let's have a closer look at how to save the DMOZ, the web's directory. I finally found out what has been wrong with me.
This will be the last post on this for awhile as I do not intend to let it hold me back.
He said it seemed far fetched at the time, and I somewhat agreed but I did say that eventually this deal was going to happen.
Both companies are search engine plays. If you notice anything buggy the next couple days please let me know. One thing I love to hear is how most people are really upset by the current state of web search technology.
These companies are doing some good things under the hood.
I've accepted a position with a heavily backed up and coming search engine. But think of the revenue AOL could generate if it got rid of Google and created its own search engine".
I agree with this to some extent but not entirely. It's booming and that's great for the online economy.
The two men, Angel Pabon and Richard Kahn, have joined eZanga. Both companies are search engine plays.
Well frankly kids the answer to great and accurate search is not setting up shop as a specific niche search product. Google you have now bitten the hand that feeds you.
I'm also painfully aware now of just how many spammers posing as list marketers and lead generation companies are putting on a public face lately.
I ran into a few others that are always great to see. If you notice any weird irregularities or problems please pardon my sloppy workmanship. If you notice any weird irregularities or problems please pardon my sloppy workmanship.
Let's have a closer look at how to save the DMOZ, the web's directory. A lot more than even MSN itself even realizes. I am growing extremely tired of moronic companies like this publishing information simply because their competitor did without any basis in fact.
One thing I love to hear is how most people are really upset by the current state of web search technology.
But think of the revenue AOL could generate if it got rid of Google and created its own search engine".
I have a prediction that many people might find interesting.
I have a prediction that many people might find interesting. I have honored my commitment under the two year NDA of my employment agreement with Kanoodle.
At a point in time when I thought I had my future all figured out, it's amazing how some things can change overnight. I'll wait a week or so before I upgrade to see what bugs are still there.
I'll wait a week or so before I upgrade to see what bugs are still there.