dcc-dev

[Dcc-dev] funnel

From: Juliana Swanson
Subject: [Dcc-dev] funnel
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:11:01 +0200

If you were forced to make a choice, would you rather have sex with Jessica Cutler or let a dude jerk you off?
But we have to admire Brittanie for proactively diffusing the situation.
Mark's Place, look at all the fresh faced Japanese youths, do you wonder if they have individual hopes and dreams? Jesus, to think how you could have held the revealed salaries of underlings over their heads, taunting them with their debased financial status! No one was hurt, however, as A-Rod can't hit anything in October. Mark's Place, look at all the fresh faced Japanese youths, do you wonder if they have individual hopes and dreams?
Various PR companies were always sending bottles of this and that, which I would either pass out to colleagues or, depending on whether I was in the mood to lug heavy stuff on the subway, take home.
I was an impulse buy. And how does NYC gossip swag compare to DC gossip swag? But when I attended fancy events, my assistant was always berating me for forgetting to bring back the gift bags.
We'll be inducting the initial class of the Douchebag Hall of Fame all this week. Coming from the old media, you've witnessed the internetrevolution and the way new gossipcolumnists jump on the wagon.
He was a very persuasive suitor. Seriously, you were the kid at the party who tried to bargain Seven Minutes in Heaven down to Five, weren't you? I read only the header, not the contents, then returned it. San Francisco's notoriously conservative citizenry is in an uproar, as you can imagine. Question: Will you continue to bash Keith every chance you get?
But I know where to find them if I need them.
How about negotiate a long overdue extortionary payback for years of mind-numbing drudgery.
As is his wont, Denton left around eight for a better party, thus missing the ancient Gawker tradition wherein the departing editor shears mascot Andrew Krucoff's hair.
Maybe one of them would have finally committed suicide! As for the new gig, all in good time.
San Francisco's notoriously conservative citizenry is in an uproar, as you can imagine. Know what that means?
This burst of obviousness brought to you by, yes, Jon Friedman. But I know where to find them if I need them. I feel like you're really not seeing the big picture here, so it probably is for the best that you returned this gold mine.
We'll be inducting the initial class of the Douchebag Hall of Fame all this week. Question: Will you continue to bash Keith every chance you get? This burst of obviousness brought to you by, yes, Jon Friedman. I never thought I'd see the day.