dcc-dev

[Dcc-dev] dagger suspense

From: Dicky Flowers
Subject: [Dcc-dev] dagger suspense
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:36:49 +0300

A blog isn't something that intrudes your life.
It's always good i think, i mean one's got nothing to lose in being friends right ? you know what i mean? I've even become the "ah-kor" for one of my ex's.
I think this one is going to divide the masses. updates have been somewhat random. Maybe by the cards that life had dealt them, the relationship that they were in may not have ended on the best of terms. However, for those who have yet to be with someone, the temptation to wait for that perfect Mr. You can of course share it here with a different name or hold your peace for ever. but i'm enjoying my blog a lot!
Would I do something make it come true, if there was something that can be done then I would. The fact that I'm not very good at lying doesn't help too. The few were based on some rather dramatic things that I went through. It's how much you write, how you write them out, and how you react to responses. I spoke to some of my colleagues and they agree that just like relationships and life in general, its a cycle.
He wanted to remain friends but not for me. I don't do that at work and in life I try not too follow the crowd too much. hehehedude, welcome back! Things seems to flow so easily for them that I am a tad bit envious to be honest.
If you do, have any of you done the extraordinary of winding down your window and introducing yourself to the other driver?
unless you want to do some math calculations on your blog, that'll be another story heheh.
Thanks for hopping by Cheers!