dcc-dev

[Dcc-dev] And I am not the first.

From: Charlotte Mcdowell
Subject: [Dcc-dev] And I am not the first.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 21:57:37 +0900

And financially, it has been weighing heavily on me.
It's hard to believe that it has been a year already. " I guess I'm a
bit apprehensive about the stress load, the pay, and routine dealings
with the ignorant and stubborn.
77
It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation phase and might be
ready for a big pop to new highs.