dcc-dev

[Dcc-dev] glad

From: Sarah W. Dudley
Subject: [Dcc-dev] glad
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 23:38:12 -0500

This time it's Tomacco!
we're gonna have to use the Text-chat feature a bit more carefully. Sure
if you're looking for two cars and you want them from the same company
then it might work for you.

]]]]

YOU MAY HAVE SEEN CNHC... BUT BELIEVE US, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING!

Trade Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Company: CHINA HEALTH MGT NEW (Other OTC:CNHC.PK)
Symbol: CNHC
Price: $1.30 (CLOSING DOWN! NOW IS THE TIME!)
Target: $6
Market: Slightly bearish, but about to turn around!

AS THEY SAY, BUY LOW, SELL HIGH! NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO DO JUST
THAT! CNHC CLOSED DOWN... BUT LIKE ANYTHING MUST AND WILL BOUNCE BACK
UP!

JUST WATCH CNHC ON TUESDAY NOVEMBER 28TH AS IT RELEASES STUNNING NEWS!

]]]]

Anyway, the main idea of the project is to create tubular TV screens in
these cities.
Since none of us use this as our default home OS it was somewhat
useless. who ever talks about more than one?
At present LCD's are generally in the hundreds of the second digit. The
guy standing at the bar side steps at the last minute and buys a beer.
Well for a start it means there isn't anything I can't create.
and all her other blogs. How would be feel if our mothers where reading
our blogs?
Well of course that's what's used in a chicken wedding.
The cold temperature has made sure the snow is still around at this
point.
I just love my green office chair.
We seem to have spats of productivity followed by some down time.
Sure if you're looking for two cars and you want them from the same
company then it might work for you. It's not clear if he had to use
nuclear waste to get the two to group. do they have any idea how fast
processors, memory, video cards will all be by then? Even cell-phones
should be extraordinary.
I don't really know how I'm doing things, but it's fun enough raising
the cash, I just wonder when it gets transfered to my bank account.
It certainly does raise some serious concerns! It should be faster, it
should be better, it should be fantastic.
What do you think would really sell cars? By default of course
everything reviewed by an author will be in a pool.
What this probably means is people said "What? It felt like a gyp after
all the other books, and after so much waiting for it, it came as a bit
of a kick in the pants. she doesn't have much time for us these days.
Since none of us use this as our default home OS it was somewhat
useless.
Doesn't sound like an exact science does it?
she doesn't have much time for us these days. I'll wait and see, nothing
they said in the review totally discourages me.
Since when is a car such an impulse buy that getting two would seal the
deal? So what the hell is this something?
I suppose that explains how I've managed to review so many movies, but
it seems only yesterday I added it. no point in being uncivilized about
it. So what the hell is this something?
It's basically the next generation instant messaging device.
How cool would that be? But you could also link two books that where
similar or, in an amazon way "If you liked this you might like.
So far I'm lovin' this investment! This time it's Tomacco! she'll be
back though, I know the screaming masses are missing her.
I have to admit I'm not surprised about the rage.