dcc-dev

[Dcc-dev] Our client is looking for someone who is either going to schoo

From: Bart
Subject: [Dcc-dev] Our client is looking for someone who is either going to school right now or has graduated recently in Civil Engineering or Construction Management and is looking for their first job.
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:33:06 +0200

Auto Cad skills and knowledge of MS Office and Project are needed.

Get THRI First Thing on THURSDAY DEC 14!
THIS IS GOING TO EXPLODE!
Check out for HOT NEWS!

Introducing THRI.PK:

Wednesday's Results: UP +0.28 (27.18%)
Company: THRESHER INDUSTRIES
Symbol: THRI.PK
Price: $1.31
Short Term Target: $2.75
Long Term Target: $4.15
Recommendation: STRONG BUY
Investment Risk: Low
Note: High Volume Activity All Week

CALL YOUR BROKER TO PLACE YOUR ORDER RIGHT NOW!!!
WATCH THRI TRADE STARTING THURSDAY DEC 14!

That's good news if you're a first-time homebuyer.
Lead Engineer role will have the skills to coordinate drafting and
effectively handle client relationships. This is a contract assignment
that may turn into a Temp to Hire position for the right candidate.
Describe your process, mechanical, pumping - piping experience relative
to wastewater treatment plants. Requires US citizenship. from an
accredited university and E.
One LEAD STRUCTURAL ENGINEER will be considered at a higher compensation
level based on experience, this individual should be capable of managing
a team.
Responsibilities would include the analysis of existing structures,
systems, and components and design of modifications.