ddd

Re: breakpoints in shared libraries

From: Michael Eager
Subject: Re: breakpoints in shared libraries
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 10:49:21 -0700

Hi Peter --

Thanks for using DDD.

What happens after DDD displays "Function "cudaDebug" not defined."?

I believe that DDD answers "no" to any y/n question from GDB without displaying it to the user. You can verify this by looking for that message in ~/.ddd/log.

Please file a bug report at https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=ddd.
Be sure to specify what you think DDD should do in this case.