dejagnu

[DejaGnu] How to test an executable which comprises few object files?

From: Nitin Gupta
Subject: [DejaGnu] How to test an executable which comprises few object files?
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:03:22 -0700

Hi,

I am not a expect language genius and I am trying to use dejagnu for
testing cross-gcc and simulator. There are few executables in my case
which needs few object files, I am not sure how dejagnu will handle
that?

This is a snap of execute.exp from gcc testsuite.

if $tracelevel then {
    strace $tracelevel
}

# load support procs
load_lib c-torture.exp

#
# main test loop
#

foreach src [lsort [glob -nocomplain $srcdir/$subdir/*.c]] {
    # If we're only testing specific files and this isn't one of them,
skip it.
    if ![runtest_file_p $runtests $src] then {
 continue
    }

    c-torture-execute $src
}