dejagnu

Documentation questions

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Documentation questions
Date: 03 Sep 2002 16:12:40 -0600

Today I noticed (once again) that the Red Hat dejagnu RPM doesn't
include any dejagnu documentation.

Before I submit a bug report, I'd like to understand the current state
of affairs.

In the past I know dejagnu had texinfo docs.  I assume, based on what
I see in the gdb dejagnu tree, that this has been superceded by SGML
documentation.  Is that correct?

Is there any way to generate info docs from the SGML?

At the very least I suppose the RPM should install HTML versions of
the docs.  Is that accurate?

Thanks,
Tom