dejagnu

Error executing dg-final

From: Suvarna
Subject: Error executing dg-final
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:23:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have added following program in my gcc.dg testsuite.

When I run testsuite using GCC 3.3 the program works
as expected.

However when I use GCC 3.4 it gives following error.

ERROR: gcc.dg/kp-montest.c: error executing dg-final:
bad option "map": must be compare, first, index, last,
length, match, range, tolower, toupper, trim,
trimleft, trimright, wordend, or wordstart
UNRESOLVED: gcc.dg/kp-montest.c: error executing
dg-final: bad option "map": must be compare, first,
index, last, length, match, range, tolower, toupper,
trim, trimleft, trimright, wordend, or wordstart

I am using DEJAGNU 1.4.4.

The testlogs for GCC 3.3 and GCC 3.4 are attached.

Can anybody help me ?

Regards,
Suv

/* ------------------ kp-montest-1.c BEGIN
---------------- */
/* { dg-do compile } */
/* { dg-options "-Wall -O2 -mexr" } */

int mon_func(void) __attribute__((monitor));
int mon_func(void)
{
        return 0;
}

void main(void)
{
        int x;
        x = mon_func();
}

/* { dg-final { global compiler_flags; if ![string
match "*-mh *" $compiler_flags] { scan-assembler "exr"
} } } */

/* ------------------ kp-montest-1.c END