dejagnu

Re: Ping*2: baseboards/cris-sim.exp

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: Ping*2: baseboards/cris-sim.exp
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:18:16 -0700

Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:

I sent this reminder a week ago, but I don't see the message in
the ml archives.  Anyway, it still seems true.  (Browsing
<URL:http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/dejagnu/dejagnu/> I
don't see any CVS activity at all in the last three months;
perhaps the CVS has moved?)
It's still there, I've just been busy doing other stuff. Life at 9000 feet in the mountains in the winter is very time consuming... plus lately the skiing's been great! :-)

I did not get a comment on it, nor do I see it in CVS.  Time for a
ping. <URL:http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/dejagnu/2005-01/msg00009.html>.
 It's checked in now.

   - rob -