[Denemo-devel] Changing Notehead size

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Changing Notehead size
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 22:36:31 +0100

Hi Richard,

test1.denemo

has 4 crotchets. The third of which has its size changed, but I cannot change it back

The LilyPond indicates that the size has been tweaked twice. I changed its size to -4 then "back" to 0

The object editor implies I can delete the change of size but then stubbornly refuses to oblige!

I was intending to change a block of notes and assumed I would highlight them and then use Notes Notehead Size but found that it was truly an individual size. I have found the directive for changing the size now, but the above is a bug.

Joe