Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: BbClarinet178HalleHalle.zip

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: BbClarinet178HalleHalle.zip
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 21:44:05 +0100

On Wed, 2019-06-19 at 14:15 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> I'm baffled. This score (one movement) Typeset earlier today.
>
> Now I am being told

by the Check Score routine I guess

>  that the final measures are not the same length.

that's a bug in Check Score, it shouldn't check mirrored staffs since
their content is irrelevant. The workaround is to make the mirrored
staffs the same length by putting a half-note (minim) in the last
measure of the mirrored staff(s) to match the length of the real last
measures. Nothing you put in the mirrored staff matters for the print
out, but it will keep Check Score happy. (Well, if you put some
LilyPond syntax error in there it might).
Bug report?